Istar Korea provides services for a TV subscription. We typically only sell codes for a yearly TV subscription, and Istar-Korea codes are available for use worldwide. Istar-Korea was founded in 2006 and has since expanded its services in several countries across the globe. Currently, some of the major countries that have been making use of Istar Korea are several European and Middle Eastern countries, as Istar stands proud as one of the most prominent digital TV reception systems in these areas. However, we are committed to providing good service in almost all parts of the world.
Istar-Korea has different types of IPTV boxes that all come with a variety of channels from around the world. Some of the devices are Istar-Korea Android S10, Istar A 9700 Plus, Istar Zeed 4OTT, Istar A 8500 plus, and all of the istar devices come with 12 months istar code.
Istar Korea categorized every channel according to the language of that particular country. For example, the Istar Arabic TV box has 750 Arabic channels that can all be viewed anywhere in the world. A similar organization is made for other languages. These channels range in the content that they provide and originate from different countries and are in different languages so that you have a wide range of options to choose from when watching television. Having an istar tv receiver, a small, handy device, can give you access to a large variety of entertainment content. Istar IPTV box has a total of 3400 channels worldwide.
Istar TV Box is relatively simple to install and connect with your TV, but if you have purchased yourself an Istar-Korea tv receiver, you are having trouble setting it up. You need help with the installation of the set, then keep reading, and we will take you through the steps of how to set the box up so that you can enjoy all your favorite programs right on your television.
Steps to Set Up Your Satellite Receiver:
- From the menu options, find the option For ‘Installation’ and click on it to access that.
- You will be required to enter the password, which is “0000” so enter that and you will be taken into further options.
- From the list of options, click on Factory Setting.
- Here you will also need to enter a password “0000”.
- Then press “9527”
- Scroll down the list of options that show up in the factory settings and find the option of Rest Active Code
- A prompt box will show up on which you need to click Yes.
- Then go to Reset Key underneath the rest active code option and click on that.
- Again, you will be promoted, and you need to click on Yes.
- Exit out of factory settings and installation settings
- Go to the Network option on the menu now.
- Click on Network Settings
- At this point, make sure your device connected to internet via wi-fi or ethernet cable.
- You will find D-Net Update; click on that and press the “Red Button” on your remote control to download or update the device.
- Once D-net update is finished; go back to main screen by pressing menu over and over until you go back to the main screen and press “2244”
- Then go to “Online TV” and press “OK”
- Coach on Upgrade Module and wait for the update to download
- Once it has been downloaded, go to the menu and select Settings
- Go to About STB where you will see that you have been able to connect successfully
- Take a picture of the “about STB” screen and text it to your seller for activation.
Hopefully, this helps you set up your Istar receiver, and any questions you may have about the setting up process might have been answered. Now you can go ahead and enjoy all your favorite shows through the Istar box, and you’ll hopefully not face any more trouble with your device.